Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Friday Long Run

This Friday I have the day off work and a pass from home to get a long run in. I'm planning on 40 miles, and I think the below loop starting at Pine Valley Ranch Park will be close. If not, there are plenty of other options for adding on an internal loop. Basically this skirts parts of the NF 50K course but goes further west and south while tacking on a lollypop loop on the CT and then finishing up on the final climb of the NF 50M course.

Early start, probably before sunrise. Any takers? Lots of options to cut it shorter if 40 isn't your thing.

4 comments:

Jim P. said...

Sounds fun! Wish I could join you. Closing on a refi in Boulder Friday. You're day sounds way more fun. Enjoy.

Woody said...

Yeah, I'll be daydreaming about your day while I sit at work!

Recipe of the Month! said...

yea, i'll do 5 then watch you do the remaining 35 while I go stuff my face with pumpkin cupcakes and beer ;)

trudginalong said...

that's my girl