Tuesday, November 10, 2009

In the game again... Sort of

It's been almost a month since I've posted anything, and for that I'm sorry. The reason for the haitus is that it's directly followed my running haitus. I just started running again after the frustrating layoff forced by the IT-band problem. Also, just as the weekend of Zion was approaching the family rather instead took to a bout of puking where we, like dominoes made our way to puking up everything we'd eaten for the past 2 days. I got the ball rolling, with Xavier and Rachel to follow. I am however running again, not far, but I'm running. I put in about 21 miles last week and am hoping to continue the baby steps towards recovery. For now I've decided to scrap Rocky Raccon as it's too soon to be ready for and run the Woodside 50K on February 6th. We've got our trip booked to CA already and Rachel, my Dad, and maybe my Bro-In-Law Joe will run the 10K version. I should be back to a normal posting schedule if you care to follow my coming adventures into the further depths of ultrarunning...

No comments: