Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Wednesday night run

The weather shows tomorrow night to be chilly (mid/low 40's) but clear with 0% chance of rain/snow so I'm planning on a nice evening jaunt around Centennial Cone. I'm planning on leaving my house about 7:30 which means I'd start the run just after 8 from the Mayhem Gulch trailhead (bottom of the map).

The run is fairly non technical and not too steep, the first 1.5 miles are a steep but after that it's more rolling and quality singletrack. Plan is to do a full counter clockwise loop, so roughly 17 miles. Easy pace being that it's night, probably 9's or so, just to take in some fall goodness.

If you'd like to join, drop me a comment or an email, I'll have room in the car for a few extras if you want a ride. We're in the DU/Wash Park area.

No comments: