Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rego

I'm all in now for Way Too Cool, Cheyenne Canyon (anyone have a course profile?), and Bighorn. I'm about 80% sure I'll sign up for North Fork, but I have time for rego on that one. I would love to run another 100K this year but I'm not sure it'll fit. I don't know why there aren't more 100K's out there, but I'm sure Nick's run will help fill that void. I found it to be a great distance, lots of fun, but still super hard. Now I got to get my 50K chops in order...

Below is a pic from the PP50K of me following Doug (pretty sure that's his name, cool dude but too fast for me that day) from Denver, then some other guy, Matt Carpenter, and some other fast guy. Proof I ran with MC baby! Gotta love MC, he's proof you don't need any fancy shit to run fast (saw him at BTMR wearing a cut off half cotton t-shirt).

No comments: