Friday, August 24, 2012

Homie's Adventure

So, Homie is a guy I've met once and can't really say I know, as we've talked briefly for 30 minutes or so.  However, when you meet a guy like Homie, they leave quite an impression.  Right now he's attempting to take down a RIDICULOUS record. Like, stupid ridiculous: the CO 14er record (which is ALL 50+ peaks in succession).  He gets some basic assistance like being carted from trail head to trail head, but even with this, it is a 10+ day record.  So, basically, I'm just trying to shed some light on this insane attempt to do something that few people will actually follow or know about.  I'm pulling big time for Homie to get the record, and I can't think of someone more worthy or capable of holding the title.  Updates provided on his blog and his spot tracker.

GO HOMIE GO!

No comments: